A New Home Builder of Distinction
Arista Homes' founder and President Michael DeGasperis has a history of new home building that is steeped in tradition and the principles of hard work, the importance of family and honesty.
He's a new home builder backed by generations of building knowledge, integrity, quality and care.
We invite you to take a closer look at Arista Homes: the company, its communities, and its commitment to building residential real estate across the Greater Toronto Area (GTA).
Building a Great Reputation
We want to be the new home builder you select to build your home. Our goal is to earn your business first, and then earn your continued respect so that one day, you'll tell someone who is buying a new home that you had a great experience with us. Aside from the many community awards we have achieved, Arista has also been recognized and received the following accolades:
- York Region Chamber of Commerce – Finalist: "Large Business of the Year" (2014).
- Arista has been nominated as a BILD Finalist for "Builder of the Year" Award.
- Vaughan Chamber of Commerce – "Lifetime Achievement Award" (2014), "Builder of the Year" (2013).
- Tarion Awards of Excellence Finalist – "Large Volume Builder" (2012).
- We're ranked as one of the top new home builders from the J.D. Power & Associates Canadian New Home Builder Customer Satisfaction Study.
- Also, the Tarion Corporation has honoured Arista Homes with their prestigious New Home Builder Presidents' Award.
Fine New Communities in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA)
When you're buying a new home, we know you'll look at all the options in residential real estate. You'll compare quality, innovation, value, community, and much more. Our communities are liveable, beautiful and built to last.
Boxgrove Village in Markham
Arista Homes has been the leading builder in Boxgrove for almost a decade and now they are back with the final release of fabulous Freehold Townhomes. This sensational new selection of family-sized townhomes feature contemporary yet practical designs. There is also an innovative collection of live/work townhomes that offer a home for your family, your business and your dreams
Boxgrove Village is close to all of Markham's many amenities, including access to the 63 kilometres of Rouge River Trail System, shopping, restaurants, medical services and community centres. Getting to Hwy. 407 is quick and easy and major public transportation including GO Transit is just a stone's throw away. But perhaps one of the most enticing features of Boxgrove Village is its exceptional value. It is undoubtedly THE most in-demand address in Markham!